All advertising avenues have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. However, Google Ads provides an opportunity to gain qualified leads like no other.
Chiropractor Google Ads can put potential new patients before your practice as they search for it.
As a likely new patient sees your chiropractor ads, you are only charged when they click on them, making Google Ads an effective advertising strategy for chiropractors.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising for your chiropractic practice provides a sustainable method to acquire new patients, market your services, and generate leads online.
4 Types of PPC Campaigns to Plan and Run
There are various types of PPC campaigns for you to know about. Each has a different focus for your ad, ranging from attracting new leads, boosting brand awareness, and increasing website traffic.
For businesses in the healthcare industry and especially chiropractic practices, four types of ad campaigns should be considered in your strategy.
- Search Ads. These are text ads that are targeted only toward people who are conducting online searches. Search ads will show up on search engines like Google and Bing.
- Social Media Ads. PPC Ads created for your social media channels will show up in the feed of your ad’s targeted audience. Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn are the top three platforms to advertise your Chiropractic business and get your services seen by potential clients.
- Display Ads. These are PPC ads that are image-based only and are published on social media platforms or publisher websites. Display ads can be purchased on the Google Display Network (GDN), Outbrain, and other similar ad networks.
- Remarketing Ads. These ads aim to re-engage individuals who have already visited your landing page, chiropractor website, blog post or interact with your brand through online booking or form fills.
3 Steps to Consider When Creating a PPC Budget for Your Chiropractor Clinic
When it comes to PPC advertising for chiropractors, you need to know how often to run your ads, how much to spend, which platform to utilize, and how to adapt your ad budget to help you reach your goals. This can be challenging but doable. If you want a professional PPC team to help you get going, learn more about DigiBIZ chiropractor marketing solutions designed specifically for chiropractors.
A strong PPC strategy that prioritizes your budget will help you not lose money when advertising on Google, Instagram, Facebook, and other channels. In essence, you’ll want to track your industry PPC and click-through rate (CTR) benchmark attentively to help make knowledgeable data-based decisions.
When you prioritize your advertising budget, you will increase your likelihood of obtaining more targeted leads, increase patient volume, and maximize your ROI.
Here are three steps to consider when creating your PPC budget for your chiropractic practice:
- Choose the Right Keywords to Target
Your Google Ads success will be determined by this crucial first step because the keywords that your target client types into the search engine are how they will find you. Keywords should show the intent of your target patient.
When individuals are trying to find a chiropractor, some of the keywords they are likely to use in the search engine are:
- Chiropractors near me
- Best chiropractors in (name of the city)
- Chiropractic care center
- Best chiropractic care near me
- Back pain specialist near me
- Spine specialist near me
- Chiropractic care during pregnancy
- Chiropractic care services
Tips for keyword research:
- Try using the Google Keywords Planner to research keywords/search terms for your target audience. This free Google Keywords tool can help you find the specific keywords for your ideal audience regardless of what chiropractic services you provide.
- Select keywords/search terms that show immediate intent to book an appointment. This helps in acquiring new patients and leads.
- If you specialize in several different services and want to promote them, use terms where you replace “chiropractic” with the specialty you provide.
- Track search volume trends when researching keywords. If your target keyword has a low search volume, Google may not even show your ads, or your ad impressions may be shallow. Seek a balance between low cost-per-click (CPC) and high-volume keywords where competition and expense will be higher.
- Learn about CPC estimates while researching keywords. CPC estimates are metrics that measure the expense each time someone clicks on your ads. You don’t want to avoid high search volume keywords due to the higher CPC because you may get more from that investment and make it profitable. For example, if a keyword CPC is $12, and you feel sure it can generate $120, it is reasonable to bid on it. Use this basic CPC formula: CPC = total ad spend divided by total measured clicks.
- Target Precise Locations in Your Ads
Location is not only crucial for your advertising, but it also influences your ad spending and your overall budget. Generally, a chiropractic practice aims to bring in new patients from a specific location depending on where they are – towns, cities, or states nearby.
When beginning with Google Ads, you will have higher conversion rates if you only target a small range of your central location. Then you expand into other areas and cities as your business grows.
- Target Audience-Specific Devices
You want to learn how your patients are most likely searching for chiropractic services. For example, are they using their smartphones, tablets, desktops, or other mobile devices? You want to be where your audience is when it comes to advertising.
Set up your PPC Ads to target specific mobile devices first and desktop users second. This is a rule of thumb that studies have backed up. Most people begin their search for healthcare professionals through their mobile devices and then finish it on their desktops.
The journey of finding a chiropractor is multi-channel, making it vital that you account for all the different channels in their search journey.
Setting Up Your First Google Ad
Google will walk you through your first ad creation, and this guide will outline some of the steps. You will need a Google account, a business website, and a credit card. In setting up your ads, Google will let you select the standard basic or advanced expert mode. The latter does let you select more precise settings.
Here are ten steps for setting up your first Google Ad in standard basic mode:
Step 1: At the Google Ads homepage, click Start Now.
Step 2: Select your advertising goal for the ads you want to create.
Step 3: Now, you can type in the name of your chiropractic practice. Be sure the spelling and grammar are correct. You don’t want any errors at this stage.
Step 4: Add your website URL or the landing page to which you want your ad directed. You will want the text in your ad to match the URL page you are linking to for the best results.
Step 5: Google will display the page that will show up when your ad is clicked. Most people will see this on their mobile devices, so you want to ensure that your website is optimized for mobile viewing.
Step 6: Now, it’s time to write your ad. Google will give you suggestions. However, you can customize your ads’ headlines. You want your headlines to reflect what your target patients are searching for. To ensure your ad is competitive, include a call to action and a call button. You will be able to make changes to the descriptions later if needed.
Step 7: Now, it’s time to add keyword themes to match your ad searches. This helps if a person searches for something similar to what you are advertising, giving your ad a chance to show up in their results.
Step 8: Next is the geographical targeting of your ad. If it’s your first ad, remember to target a certain radius of your central location for the best results. Then expand as the numbers grow.
Step 9: Now, you get to set a budget. You can browse Google’s recommendations if you still need to set your budget.
Step 10: The last step is to review all elements of your new ad and make any adjustments that you need. When you are satisfied, click Next. The final step is to confirm your payment by filling out your billing information and submitting it.
If you’re hoping to make PPC advertising a part of your chiropractic practice’s marketing strategy, you now have the tools to get started. Your first step should be to determine an effective budget.
Then, use keyword research to identify valuable terms most relevant to your services and develop compelling ads with powerful call-to-actions. Finally, track your ad campaigns’ success using PPC metrics and Lead Generation efforts.
By leveraging these techniques, you can make better-informed decisions about which keywords and ads generate the most leads and revenue for your chiropractic practice. The benefits of utilizing PPC strategies are immense.
They can propel your business toward achieving excellent growth potential within a short time – so don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Good luck as you jumpstart your own successful PPC campaign! If you want a professional PPC team to help you, call us at DigiBIZ.